Discover the meaning of different cards of the Marseille tarot deck
To find out what the future holds or to answer a question that remains unanswered, learn to draw cards of our Tarot of Marseilles and follow our tips and tricks to understand your prints (yes / no, in all areas .. .) Discover how to interpret primarily blades with the free coaching Marc Angel.
How to draw cards?
- This game is yours, responsible for your vibration. Never pay!
- Assemble the meaning (of cards), inspiration (in the illustration) and intuition (yours) to see the puzzle to form under your eyes.
- A map is neither positive nor negative. There is neither victory nor defeat in the Tarot ... rather a lesson from the events we face. In your interpretation, have the reflex to qualify the new. For example, if the Hermit causes a delay, it can leave you thinking time needed to move forward.
- Reattach the interpretation of the drawing to your story ... not what you expect, imagine or even assume your story. This is the most difficult!
- Do not make multiple prints by asking each the same question. This amounts to doubt the message of the cards. The Tarot teaches us to let go, remembering that everything is moving, it is futile to try to control his destiny.
- Good to know: the figures that appear in a draw (Priestess, Empress, Emperor, Pope) can represent you or illustrate the influence of the entourage. For example, the Pope in professional printing has the features of an employer.
Find all our advice astro in the special issue Femme Actuelle Astro 2016, now on newsstands at a price of 5.90 €.
Discover the meaning the Juggler, the High Priestess, Empress, Emperor, the Pope, the Lovers, the Chariot, Justice, the Hermit, Wheel of Fortune, Force, The Hanged Man, Arcanum without name, temperance, the Devil, the House of God, the Star, the Moon, the Sun, the Judgment, the World, the mast.
This way, your daily horoscope!