Barbary fig oil: what is it?
The prickly pear is also called "Hindi fig tree". It is native to Latin America, but also grows in Mediterranean countries, including the Maghreb. This is actually a form of cactus fruit. Its figs are also very juicy and fragrant, but they also have cosmetic virtues. For centuries, Berber women apply the prickly pear oil protect their skin from assaults outdoor, such as wind and sun.
ThePrickly pear oil is scarce and expensive, because it takes about 1 ton of fruit to make 1 liter of oil ! It is even more precious than his crop is challenging: indeed these cacti grow in semi-arid areas, so dense, making it very tedious picking fruit if we are to avoid the thorns.
The seed are separated from the pulp to be dried and pressed and finally obtain Barbary fig oil. To benefit from its cosmetic virtues, we must choose 100% pure, natural and organic.
Its beauty benefits
It is said of this precious oil that has good cosmetic properties above argan oil, yet very famous. Above all, it is a undeniable anti-aging thanks to his duetEssential fatty acids and of Vitamin E with a strong anti-wrinkle power.
- She allows to reduce spotting which can occur with age or because of the sun.
- She protects skin like no other vegetable oil.
- She keeps a proper hydration of the epidermis, thus preventing wrinkles from forming.
- It smooths the skin, but also gives a boost to slow sagging skin.
But if the prickly pear oil is an important ally for mature skin, it is also indispensable to care oily, mixed or dry.
- The oily skin and acne will appreciate its role regulator production of sebum.
- The dry skins, meanwhile, will love her intense hydration and nourishing power.
Its advantage: she does not clog pores, because it's called a dry oil is quickly absorbed by the skin and leaves no greasy film. Instead, it tightens, refines skin and reduces scarring. Expectant mothers can even use it to reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
The hair and nails also can enjoy the benefits of Barbary fig oil. Indeed, it lavishes them a nourishing treatment that makes them soft, shiny and strong.
How to use it ?
It can be used on all body parts massage oil.
- To avoid sagging skin, it can be applied on the chest including the chest, neck and arms. Same for buttocks : Some circular massage with this oil will restore their firmness.
- of the sensitive areas as the eye can also benefit from prickly pear oil in the form ofconcealer : A drop on the fingertips only to tap and massage in small circles the outer corners of the eye to the inner corners. Dark circles and wrinkles are visibly reduced then.
- The hair appreciate that the depositing a few drops of prickly pear oil, both lengths on the scalp, because it has the virtues sebum-regulating.
The trick: For those who do not wish to apply pure oil on their skin, you can mix a few drops in your day cream or your shampoo.
Read also :
Oil: How to use it in style?
Mother and daughter: What anti-aging according to my needs
Advantages beauty castor oil
Follow the steps of a pro anti-aging makeup to learn how to hide your dark spots.